Your overall health is dependent on your central nervous system, which is based in your spine and neck, where your nerves connect to your brain. If you are experiencing back and neck pain, more serious health problems could be coming next. Visit these resources to learn more about back and neck pain and treatment options available.
- This link from the Occupational Safety & Health Administration provides tips on proper posture while working at a computer.
- What is failed back surgery syndrome? Visit this link from the U.S. National Library of Medicine for an overview of this condition.
- Explore this link from WebMD.com to learn more about electrical nerve stimulation therapy.
- How does a nerve block injection work to reduce back pain? Find out with this article from HowStuffWorks.com.
- Improve the health of your spine with these exercise tips.
Keep your pain in check before the pain checks you. You can learn more about Spine Institute of Dr. Marc A. Cohen, M.D. by visiting our website, or schedule a consultation to discuss your back pain by calling (888) 902-3768.