Maintaining the health of your spine is essential to promoting your overall health and wellness. Check out these resources from around the web for more information on conventional spine surgery, the dangers of ignoring back pain, proper posture, and treatment methods for failed back surgery.
- This link from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons discusses the advantages of conventional spine surgery.
- When should you consider conventional spine surgery? Learn when spine surgery may be your best option with this guide from MayoClinic.com.
- Explore this link from MedicalNewsToday.com to learn why spine surgery may be a better solution for certain spinal conditions.
- Visit this link from the American Chiropractic Association for statistics regarding back pain.
- Check out this article from The New York Times to learn how your posture affects your spinal health.
Call the Spine Institute of Marc A. Cohen, M.D. at (888) 902-3768 for more information on the services we can provide to treat and relieve back and neck pain.