With advances in modern medicine and technology, you no longer have to suffer from chronic back pain all your life. If you would like to learn more about common back problems and the cutting-edge techniques available to treat them, read the articles below.
- Learn about the benefits of laser spine surgery over conventional surgery at HowStuffWorks.com.
- Visit SpineUniverse.com for help choosing a spine surgeon for your procedure.
- Get your questions about minimally invasive surgery answered at The Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery online.
- HealthConsumer.org can help you communicate with your insurance provider about coverage for spine surgery.
- If you have mild back pain, try out these stretching exercises for temporary relief.
Dr. Marc A. Cohen, of the Spine Institute of Marc A. Cohen, M.D., can help relieve the pain you are experiencing as a result of vertebral disc injuries with personalized treatments tailored to your needs. At the Spine Institute of Marc A. Cohen, M.D., we offer the very best in minimally invasive laser spine surgery for patients in New Jersey and New York City. Our team works hard to provide the latest in technologically-advanced prevention plans and treatment methods. Visit us online or call us at (973) 538-4444 to learn more about our services or to make an appointment.