Back pain is a problem you do not have to live with. Learn what you can do to put an end to spinal discomfort by reading the informational resources below.
- Use this symptom checker from MedicineNet.com to find out what might be causing your back pain.
- Find out how to utilize over-the-counter medication safely at WebMD.com.
- The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons reviews the facts about low-back pain, one of the most common medical problems among adults.
- Spine-Health.com details the anatomy of the spinal cord and nerve roots.
- Understand the symptoms of spinal stenosis by reading this article from the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Skin Diseases.
You don't have to live with back pain any longer. Schedule an appointment with the Spine Institute of Marc A. Cohen, M.D. Check us out online or call (973) 538-4444 for a complete look at our services.