With new advances in medical knowledge and technology, problems with back pain can be resolved more safely and with better outcomes than ever before. If you would like to learn more about common back problems and the cutting-edge techniques available to treat them, read the articles below.
- Back pain affects eight out of every 10 Americans at some point in their lives. Learn more about the causes of back pain from the MedlinePlus online medical reference.
- Herniated disc is one of the most common causes of back pain and can be effectively treated with laser spine surgery. Visit the Mayo Clinic’s website for more information about herniated disc.
- Check out this article to read about the causes, symptoms, and treatment options available for herniated discs.
- Get more facts about chronic pain in the United States from the American Academy of Pain Medicine.
- Spinal stenosis puts pressure on the nerve roots and spinal cord—read more about this condition on the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases’ website.
Dr. Marc A. Cohen, of the Spine Institute of Marc A. Cohen, M.D., can help relieve the pain you are experiencing as a result of vertebral disc injuries with personalized treatments tailored to your needs. At the Spine Institute of Marc A. Cohen, M.D., we offer the very best in minimally invasive laser spine surgery for patients in New Jersey and New York City. Our team works hard to provide the latest in technologically-advanced prevention plans and treatment methods. Visit us online or call us at (973) 538-4444 to learn more about our services or to make an appointment.
The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing medical advice. You should contact your doctor to obtain advice with respect to any particular medical issue or problem. Use and access to this website or any of the links contained within the site do not create a doctor-client relationship. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the medical office or any individual doctor or physician.